2019年10月19日 星期六

Too Much Good Healthy Food Can Kill You

Water is essential for life and we need to consume it in order to stay healthy but when too much is taken it is known to kill. That was driven home when dizziness and unwell feelings have had me involuntarily taking it easy. At times my legs were too heavy and tired to walk while my arms feel like they are being dragged from their sockets. My only respite has been doing more in the garden with frequent brakes.

During the cold winter months it is natural to turn to the good leafy green vegetables and the oft promoted super foods. It was with great pride and joy that my patch sports them in abundance. Bok Choy, which grows so quick one can pick leaves everyday while it thrives. Kale, which never seems to be a trouble to grow, and spinach, which is my favourite.
From around the start of winter they became my staples every night. Knowing the benefit they give with their super abundance of essential elements and vitamins a short burst of heat in the micro-wave had them ready to eat.

Following the nightly meal, it's a deal with to pamper my abdomen with yoghurt and blueberries. Scrumptious and moorish even the cats entrance as much as lick the plate. Almonds have been one other staple really helpful by dieticians for a wholesome intestine.

So with all this goodness inside why is my physique letting me down. Drained aching muscle tissues, nausea emotions after which the dizziness that has typically despatched me spinning in direction of a chair.

the cat food Medical doctors, Naturopaths, PT trainers and others all instructed completely different causes. From stones within the ears to a broken shoulder all the pieces was instructed however nothing appeared to suit


As a religious particular person it's regular for me to seek the advice of the Spirit for solutions and so they got here thick and quick. Trying on the Bok Choy waving its beautiful leaves amidst the opposite nice meals it hit me. What's it about that vegetable that might make me sick.

It has been like poisoning whereby my mind turns into cloudy after which my physique feels wobbly. Led to the Web the riddle was quickly solved.

Whereas bok choy, kale, spinach, and so forth. are tremendous meals with parts to dam most cancers progress and even forestall diabetes, they comprise a excessive quantity of potassium. Signs of an excessive amount of of that ingredient precisely matches mine. Lethargy, nausea, and dizziness are a part of it. Almond milk and nuts are additionally filled with it, as too is milk and different staples, together with eggs.

The hazard of an abundance of potassium results in coronary heart assaults and different issues. The lesson that an excessive amount of good wholesome meals can really kill you has been learnt. The Nice Spirit has as soon as once more protected me, because it does all who're religious. All one wants do is ask it as a buddy for solutions and it hardly ever permits you to down.














沒有留言:

張貼留言